Welcome to our right royal knees up!
The biggest open air family concert and picnic in the park Ramsey will see this year!
Thursday 2nd June 2022
Gates open 2pm Show starts 3:30pm, closes 11:30pm
On stage so far:
The Abbey Ukuleles
Hard to Please
The Syd Lawrence Orchestra
Elvis (aka Pete Webb)
DJ with 80's best air guitar tunes
to round the evening off
What else is going on?
Other Entertainment - keep checking back as we add more in the next few weeks
- children's funfair
- face painting/glitter stuff
Food - bring your own or buy in the venue
- sandwich packs to picnic baskets (pre-ordered) can be bought from the NAAFI along with hot and cold drinks.
- jacket potatoes with a variety of fillings from our Spud-Stall gazebo.
- burgers and hot dogs from our BBQ tent.
- the best ice cream from Franks ice cream van.
Alcohol - you can't bring your own but we do have a well stocked, licenced bar with probably the lowest prices in Ramsey.
What you do need to bring:
- something to sit on, either a picnic blanket or chairs, or both!
- warm clothing for later in the evening
- an umbrella - hopefully not needed but this is England and it's a bank holiday!
What you might want to bring:
- a gazebo or shelter, but you will be sited furthest from the stage so others can still see!
- a trolley or similar to carry everything!
Other useful info:
- got kids but need to take them to the babysitter before the later acts? No problem, we'll have a re-entry system
- travelling by car but too much to drink? Get a cab and collect your car the next day!